Finding & Renting Storage - Apple Country Storage
Published on 7/29/2022
Finding a storage facility to rent from can be a pain! There are a lot of factors that go into finding the storage facility that's right for you. Most people might think that the only factor would be the cost, This article will explain other factors that are just as important as the cost when searching for the correct self storage facility.
Finding! Forget about the old days of using the phonebook to call a bunch of different storage facilities with half of them answering their phones, and half of those people having what you have available to rent, and then half of those not being able to meet you at the facility to let you in until it's on their time frame. Today we have the greatest resources ever, the Internet. You can quickly search on the internet to find a website for the storage facility and see everything they offer, what units are available, you can rent and pay online, and move in the same day. When it comes to finding, The Internet is the source to go to! Now that you've found a bunch of different storage facilities it's time to ask yourself some questions about the storage facilities that you've found.
- First, is Cost: How much does the storage unit cost?
- Location: Is it close to roads? How is the Neighborhood? Are the Neighboring business kept in good shape?
- Lighting: is there good lighting available for those darker winter months?
- Easy Access: Can you easily maneuver a truck around the facility?
- Fence & Gate: Is there a fence or a gate?
- Features: Do they have any convenience features such as ability to rent online? receive Text/Email Notifications about your bill, or account? Can you access your bill online and make a payment online? can you be set up on recurring billing?
Keep all of these questions in mind as you search for and rent your next storage facility, it could save you some headaches down the road.